SEP Conferences are Sept 28th and 29th! Click on the Online Scheduler to make an appointment.
The window for parents to make an appointment is from Thursday, Sept. 10th to Wednesday, Sept. 23rd. If you do not make an appointment by midnight Sept. 23rd, teachers will pick a time for you and notify you in a take-home note just prior to the assessment period.
From the Online Scheduler Home Page:
- Choose your student’s school from the drop down list and click “GO”
- Enter the school password from the school’s Thursday note.
- Enter your student’s “Student ID”. If you do not know their Student ID, use the LOOKUP STUDENT ID button to access the system.
- Verify the student’s birth date
- A list of your student’s teachers will be displayed. Check the box next to the name of each teacher(s) you would like to meet with.
- If you have more than one student in the school you can see all of your students’ teachers’ schedules at one time by answering YES to this question “Do you want to schedule conferences for another student?” then repeat the steps above for your other students. If you only have one student, answer NO to that question.
- You will then see the available time slots for each teacher you selected.
- Select the times that work best for your schedule.
- Enter your email address (recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to you. (Your email address is kept private.)
- Once you have finished you can confirm your appointment details and print your conference schedule.
- Write down the Confirmation Number (you will need this number to cancel your appointment)
Need help? Contact the school’s Office: 385-646-4750