Welcome to Bonneville Junior High School Online Registration for the 2017-2018 school year.
Online registration is for already enrolled Bonneville students and incoming 7th graders from feeder schools. If you are new to the area, you will need to schedule an appointment, please see below.
7th Grade Self Guided Tour and In-School Orientation
Bonneville will be open August 2nd from 8:00 a.m – 11:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. for a self guided tour. You may pick up the tour information as you exit room B-1. A 7th grade orientation will be held the first day of school during advisory class in the Gym.
You can register for Bonneville in two ways: online at home or at our school during the walk-in dates.
Granite School District and Utah State Law require that you present these personal records for enrollment.
- Proof of address within Bonneville Jr. High School boundaries
- Mortgage or rental agreement, or (2) current utility bill (no cell phone bills)
- Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization Records – students will not be allowed to attend Bonneville Jr. without up-to-date immunizations
- Check-out form from the Previous School (not required if enrolling before the start of the current school year)
What to Expect
By the end of the registration process you will have:
- Received important school information
- Provided proof of required immunizations (7th graders)
- Agreed to the Parent Acknowledgement for Bullying Etc. (New)
- Agreed to the Head Injury Policy form
- Agreed to the Technology Agreement form
- Agreed to the Attendance Policy form
- Agreed to the Electronics Policy form
- Paid registration fees
- (optional) Applied for Fee Waiver – not included in Free/Reduced lunch
- (optional) Applied for Free/Reduced school lunch – not included in Fee Waiver
- (optional) Applied for McKinney-Vento Homeless Assisstance Act
- (optional) Joined PTSA
Review These Documents
We will be using these documents during the registration process. Please review them beforehand to save yourself time.
- Viking Handbook 2017-2018
- 17-18 Dress Code (Viking Handbook pg. 17)
- Granite District 2017-2018 Information Packet English | Spanish
- Parent Portal Instructions English | Spanish
- 2017 Insurance Flyer
- CHIP Flyer English 2017 | CHIP Flyer Spanish 2017
Use the navigation buttons at the bottom of the page to proceed through the registration process. If you have any problems or questions, please call the main office at 385.646.5124 beginning August 2, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.