For ALL parents and students (both new and continuing).
TUESDAY, AUGUST 1, 2017, 7:30 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
THINGS TO DO DURING REGISTRATION:
1. Make sure your student’s registration card is accurate with the most current information.
2. Find out the name of your student’s teacher and room assignment for next year. (You may bring your child to walk the halls to see where the classroom is located)
3. Sign up for volunteer opportunities throughout the year- learn how to participate in PTA and Community Council.
4. Join PTA.
5. Fill out the free and reduced priced lunch application on-line. (A new application needs to be filled out each school year).
6. Get all your questions answered about the new school year.
We are counting on the legal parent/guardian of ALL students who will attend Jim Bridger Elementary to come in on Tuesday, August 1, 2017, to take care of beginning of the year paperwork.