- Congratulations Coach Bechtold!
- Skyline Network PTSA Awards 2016-2017
- Mr. LeRoy- Outstanding School Administrator
- Ms. Brimley and Ms. Cluff- Outstanding Support Staff
- Mr. Petersen- Outstanding Educator
- Kim Paulding- Spirit of the PTA
- Ms. Ardi wins Excel award!
- Skyline Network PTSA Awards 2015-2016
- Ian Collison – Spirit of PTA award
- Coach Bechthold – Outstanding Educator Award
- Sonya Swaner-Miller – PTA Involvement
- Trent Hendricks – Outstanding School Administrator
- XTERRA National Division Champ!
- Ms. Searle receives state Art Teacher of the Year award
- Educator of the Week – Terri Roylance
by Joshua LeRoy
As we get closer to the end of the year, we also draw closer to SAGE testing time. We will proceed this year much as we did last year where we will have the testing as late in the year as possible to give teachers and students as much instructional time as we can prior to the tests. The Language Arts writing test will be the last week of April, and all other tests will be the first two weeks of May. The third week of May will be make-up for students who missed any of the testing days. The school will be providing free breakfast for all students the week of May 1-5, so please encourage your student to take advantage of it.
We have a number of celebrations from the last couple of weeks. First of all, congratulations to Ms. Anita Ardi! Ms. Ardi is now an Excel Award Winner. The Excel Awards are awarded through the Granite Education Foundation, and any teacher or administrator in the district can be nominated. Assistant Superintendent Rick Anthony came to school yesterday along with Brent Severe and the rest of the board from the Granite Education Foundation to recognize Ms. Ardi. There were over 1,000 nominations in the district this year, and there are nine winners selected each year. This is a great honor for Ms. Ardi.
Last week, Gene Bechtold was announced as the winner of the KSL Teacher Feature. Coach Bechtold has exceled at Churchill Jr. for nearly four decades as a coach and teacher. Churchill Jr. and countless alumni are proud of Coach Bechtold!
Leave School Feedback
We value your feedback. Please take a short survey and let us know how we're doing.Go To Surveys
Now that the weather is nice, students are allowed to play outside during the last half of lunch. We provide sports equipment during this … [Read More...]
The deadline for money donations and canned food is this Friday, February 3rd. Churchill Jr. was among the highest secondary schools in donations last … [Read More...]