Students who are enrolled at Cottonwood (student has already completed a class schedule request) have two registration options (click on the links for further instructions):
If you are a brand new student to the area and have not enrolled at Cottonwood, please click here for new student enrollment instructions.
- First day of school for students is Wednesday, August 17 and will begin at 7:30 a.m. It will be a regular A-Day schedule.
- School pictures will be taken Wednesday, August 24 and Thursday, August 25 during students’ English class period. Students will be given picture information flyers during the first week of school. All students are encouraged to have their picture taken whether they purchase a picture package or not so they can have a school activity card and have their picture in the yearbook. Click here for additional school picture information –
- Counselors will be available to fix errors in student schedules by appointment on August 2 (Seniors), August 3 (Juniors), August 4 (Sophomores), and August 8 (Freshmen). Students can call 385-646-5264 to sign up for a time AFTER August 1st and only if they have completed their registration and paid fees. Counselors are listed below:
- Lastnames beginning with A – C – Ms. Sage – email@example.com
- Lastnames beginning with D – F and ESL 1 & 2 – Ms. Candia – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lastnames beginning with G – K – Ms. Calton – email@example.com
- Lastnames beginning with L – N – Ms. Berbert – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lastnames beginning with O – Se – Ms. Stoddard – email@example.com
- Lastnames beginning with Sh – Z – Ms. Wheeler – firstname.lastname@example.org