Students who are enrolled at Cottonwood (student has already completed a class schedule request) can register online until school starts.
Walk in registration for the 2017-18 school year is complete. Cottonwood is hosting a professional development conference the week of August 14-18 and we will not be open for registration.
If you are a brand new student to the area and have not enrolled at Cottonwood, please click here for new student enrollment instructions.
- First day of school for students is Monday, August 21 and will begin at 8:30 a.m. It will be a Monday late start A-Day schedule.
- School pictures will be taken Tuesday, August 29 and Wednesday, August 30 during students’ English class period. Students will be given picture information flyers during the first week of school. All students are encouraged to have their picture taken whether they purchase a picture package or not so they can have a school activity card and have their picture in the yearbook.
- Counselors will NOT be available to make changes to student schedules in person. To request a class schedule change, go to this link and follow all instructions: 2017-18 1st Semester Class Change Request
- Last names beginning with A – C – Ms. Nelson – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last names beginning with D – F and ESL 1 & 2 – Ms. Candia – email@example.com
- Last names beginning with G – K – Ms. Calton – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last names beginning with L – N – Ms. Berbert – email@example.com
- Last names beginning with O – Se – Ms. Stoddard – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last names beginning with Sh – Z – Ms. Olsen – email@example.com