Registration day for the coming 2017-18 school year will be on August 8th from 9am-12pm and 4pm-6pm. If you cannot make it to registration day, you may come by the school office another time and we will be happy to help. Parents/guardians will be asked to:
- Verify information on a pre-printed registration card.
- Sign off various policies which will be printed on the reverse of the registration card.
- Provide proof of residence in your name. This can be a utility bill such as the electric, gas, garbage, or water bill (unfortunately, phone or cable bills do not qualify as proof of residence, nor do bank statements). A valid driver’s license, passport or lease or mortgage agreement is also a valid proof of residence.
- Provide proof of student immunizations if needed.
- You then will have the option to apply for free/reduce lunch, join the PTA and learn about other ways to be involved at Frost.
The following registration materials are for the 2017-18 school year. These documents and links are for informational purposes and may also be used during the enrollment process at Robert Frost Elementary.
CLICK HERE to access the Granite School District website page regarding basic, yet extremely important parent information which applies to all Granite District students.
- 2017-18 Registration Card (Blank)
- 2017-18 Registration Card Spanish (Blank)
- Off-Campus Activity (Field Trip) Acknowledgement
- Off-Campus Activity (Field Trip) Acknowledgement (Spanish)
- Parent Policy Acknowledgement
- Head Injury Policy/Parent Acknowledgement
- Head Injury Policy/Parent Acknowledgement (Spanish)
- Student Technology Use Agreement
- Student Technology Use Agreement (Spanish)
- Student Insurance Flyer