Granite Park Junior High will participate in the NAEP test on February 5. The test is administered by the US Department of Education. A random sample of 8th grade students will complete the national exams.
From the Blog
Parents: The learning environment is important to us and to the success of your student. Please use the following link to take this short 3-5 minute Conditions 4 Learning assessment. This will … [Read More...]
Wednesday, February 25 Open House from 4pm-7pm Please bring 2 recent pay stubs or 2014 taxes Also current Immunization records will be needed. There will be a shot Clinic that evening from … [Read More...]
We are thrilled to announce that Granite Park Jr. High has been awarded The Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation award.
- 7th grade first day of school 10:30-2:30pm
- 8th and 9th grade students can pick up class schedule and bell schedule 8:30-10:00am
- First day of school for 8th and 9th grade students
Please bring the following:
- Proof of income (2 pay stubs. 2014 taxes, or case #)
- Proof of Address (rental contract, utility bill, or 2 other bills)
- Birth Certificate