When working retail you have the opportunity to work flexible hours, receive employee discounts, do a variety of tasks, and work at different locations. There is also the potential of long term employment and advancement. You will learn many skills that apply to any type of business. You will have the opportunity to learn to work as a team, how to show initiative and to be responsible and trustworthy.
- What is a shipper?
- Why do you need a drop bin?
- Why is one product in many places in the store?
- What is a condiment?
- How do I use a J-HOOK?
- Can I use a “DOIT”? A what?
- Why can’t I run the compactor?
- Can I work retail in the summer?
- Why do I need to know how to dress appropriately?