Directions for Online Register My Athlete Registration
- Go to registermyathlete.com
- Click on Login to your school
- Select state Utah and school Hunter
- Create an account if you have not done so previously (if you have an account just log in)
- Click on add a new athlete- fill out the information and hit the button Add New Athlete at the bottom of the page (if you have a previous account skip to step 6)
- You will now see your students name on the left side of the page under My Athletes- click on their name and Register for a Sport (make sure you are selecting 2017-18 school year)
this will take you to the online tryout checklist form.
- Fill out this form and hit continue
- Under the Electronic Documents section, you will need to read the concussion form, Waiver of Health Insurance, Consent for Emergency Care, Acknowledgement of Risk, CODE OF CONDUCT and any sport specific (disclosure/ contracts) the coaches have attached. When you click on the document, it will open it in a browser window, to return to the main page you will need to close that window after you read each item. This will take you back to the previous window where you will need to check the box that you agree to the terms listed or the information provided. You DO NOT need to fill out or print off any of these forms. Coaches will be giving athletes copies of the forms we need filled out and returned.
- Both the parent and athlete will need to e-sign; the name you need to type is the same as the name you used to setup up the account.
- This will give you green X’s in everything except for physical and fee which you do not need to tryout.
- The only hard copies that you will need to hand in will be provided by your coaches.
- When you get your physical, return the completed form to your coach or Athletic Director Pam Olson Room C-216
If you have any questions or problems please fill free to email me at email@example.com