Work Phone: 385-646-5194work Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
- Bachelor of Science University of Utah 2001
- Major: Math / Minor: Spanish & Physics
- Masters in Leadership and Policy - 2007
- Doctoral Student - University of Utah 2015
- Educator Since – 2001
- Jefferson Since – 2011
- Mr. Reynolds taught Math, Spanish, Physics, and AVID at Granite High School for many years before moving to administration. Mr. Reynolds spent one year at Kearns Jr. as an intern and then was assistant principal at Matheson Jr. for four years before moving to principal at Jefferson.
Work Phone: 385-646-5194work Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Bachelor of Arts – Professional/Technical Writing – Weber State University (2005)
- Master of Education – Curriculum and Instruction – Weber State University (2011)
- Administrative/Supervisory Endorsement – Utah State University (2014).
- Educator since: 2005
- Jefferson since: 2016
- Mrs. Chapple taught Pharmacy Technician and Medical Terminology at the Granite Technical Institute from 2007-2015. After several years of teaching Mrs. Chapple moved to administration and was the Intern Assistant Principal at Bennion Jr. before moving to Jefferson.