Click name for more information.
Visual Arts and Clay Works
Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
- Bachelor’s degree in Art
- Educator since: 1999
- Jefferson since: 2013
- Ms. Blevins came to Jefferson after teaching art at Granite Park for many years. Ms. Blevins is very experienced and skilled at motivating students towards a love of art. Her students excel in art school and district shows and she has a great ability connecting beginning students to the world of art.
Band, Orchestra, General Music, Choir
Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Degree: Bachelors of Music Education from Brigham Young University-Idaho
- Educator since: 2006
- Jefferson since: 2009
- Ms. Greenfield has continued and added much to an amazing instrumental program at Jefferson with her performing groups regularly receiving the highest rankings. Ms. Greenfield has been able to maintain this excellence throughout the years.
Dance, US History
Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
- Degree: B. A. in History from the University of Utah and a M. A. in Teaching from Westminster College
- Educator Since: 2013
- Jefferson Since: 2013
- I started teaching dance for a private studio at the age of 15. I was on both my junior high and high school dance companies. I studied Modern Dance and History at the University of Utah. While there, I performed in student produced concerts and was involved in two dance education outreach programs. Also, I preformed in the opening ceremony of the 2002 Paralympic Winter Games.
Drama, Theatre, Stage Production and Technology
Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
Bio "It wasn't until I was in college that I really started doing theatre. I'm so thankful to the friends that invited me to try it out."
- Arizona State University, BFA - Theatre in Education, with emphasis in stage techology
- Lesley University, MA - Technology in Education
- Educator since: 1993
- Jefferson since: 2013
- While attending Arizona State, Mr. Roberts received the "Excellence in Education" award and felt he found what he loved to do the most. After teaching high school theatre in Texas for two years and 13 years of high school theatre in Colorado, he moved to Utah and taught at two different schools in the Jordan district before coming to Granite and Jefferson. Mr. Roberts has continued a great tradition of theatre at Jefferson adding his own strengths to make the program and productions even stronger. Mr. Roberts coordinates the stage crew for all assemblies and performances, directs the school musical and with his students (and some parent volunteers), designs and creates all of the sets used.