English, Study Skills, Supervised Studies
Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Associates degree in History from Ricks College in 1993
- Bachelor’s degree in History and Special Education from Utah State University in 1996
- Educator since: 1996
- Jefferson since: 1996
- Mrs. Arias teaches English Language Arts with a specialty helping students with more needed services in academic learning or in emotional disabilities. Mrs. Arias has special proficiency in helping students make more than one year gain in language arts.
Math, Reading, English, Life Skills
Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
- Degree: Bachelors and Masters in Special Eduction with an emphasis in applied behavior analysis from the University of Nevada Las Vegas
- Educator since: 2013
- Jefferson since: 2017
- Ms. Morris began her teaching career in Las Vegas for the Clark County School District. She has worked with students with a wide range of learning and developmental disabilities and expertise with children with autism and also students with behavior challenges.
English, Reading, Supervised Studies
Work Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgINTERNET
- Degree: English, Mild/Moderate Special Education
- Educator since: 2012
- Jefferson since: 2012
- Mrs. Wall began her teaching career at Jefferson after working for schools in different capacities. Mrs. Wall has been instrumental in many committees and teams since joining Jefferson bringing knowledge and understanding of system change, data analysis, and responsive services and interventions for low achieving and for at-rissk students.
Math 7, Math 7 Honors, Math 8, Math 8 Honors
Work Email: email@example.comINTERNET
- Bachelor of Education – 1995 from University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Master of Education – 1999 from University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Majors – Curriculum and Instructions
- Minor – Special Education
- Endorsements: ESL , Numeracy, SIOP, (currently Administrative License)
- Educator since: 2005
- Jefferson since: 2005
- In addition to teaching math, Mrs. Wilson-Wright is very involved in extracurricular activities coaching volleyball and basketball and serving as the MESA advisor. Mrs. Wilson-Wright also holds an administrative license and has expertise and experience with school community engagement.