PTA Board Meetings are held the first Tuesday of each month at 1:30 PM. Everyone is invited.
PTA Meeting Notes
PTA Meeting Minutes September 8 2016
PTA Meeting Minutes October 6 2016
PTA Meeting Minutes November 3 2016
PTA Meeting Minutes January 5, 2017
PTA Meeting Minutes February 2 2017
PTA Mission Statement
PTA builds bridges between homes and schools, integrating the efforts of parents with those of principals and teachers. When you get involved in PTA, the child who benefits most is your own; you are taking a major step toward improving not only your child’s school and community, but also your state and national education and health policies.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, and community.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
- Jr. Achievement
- Meet the Masters
- Teacher Appreciation
- Grandparent’s Lunch
- School Directory
- Birthday Book Club
- Chess Club
- Physical Fitness
- Emergency Preparedness Kits
- Ski Program
- Student Recognition
- Birthday Treats
- Books and Bagels
- Red Ribbon Week
- Birthday Table
- Field Day
- Spanish Program
- Book Fair
- Playground Equipment
- Vision Screening
- Science Fair
- PTA is the largest parent involvement organization in the United States, with over 5 million members.
- PTA was created to better the lives of children, and it continues to flourish because we never lose site of that goal.
- PTA strives to ensure that ALL parents get what they need for their children.