Admissions due date for 2017-18 is May 8th!
Please fill out Student Participation form and bring to the Career Center.
All students who have signed up for one of the following concurrent enrollment classes, make sure you have admission to the college and have the necessary scores. You can check with Mrs. Eastman if unsure of your status.
- English 1010- test scores required
- English 2010- completion of English 1010 C or better
- Psychology 1010- test scores suggested
- Math 1030- test scores required
- Math 1050- test scores required and completion of Secondary Math 1, 2, and 3
- Exploratory Art
- Printing fundamentals/ Screen Printing (graphics 1-2)
- Basic Photography
- Auto 1010
- Medical Terminology (Olympus/GTI)
- Early Child Education (child care)
- Music Appreciation
- Basic Drawing
- Biology with Lab (GTI)- scores needed
- Chemistry with Lab (GTI)
- Criminal Justice (GTI)
- Education Academy (GTI)
- Academy of Finance (GTI/Cottonwood)
- Medical Anatomy and Physiology (GTI)
- Aviation (GTI)
Use the link below for application.
- EMT- college credit through Weber (GTI)
- EMR- college credit through Weber (GTI)
- Client Care- college credit Weber- Academy of Finance and Academy of Hospitality and Tourism (GTI)
- Exercise Science/ Sports Med- college credit through UVU (GTI)
- Intro. to Horticulture- college credit through USU (GTI)
Contact Mrs. Eastman for more information