WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Since moving to online registration, PTSA (Parent, Teacher, and Student Association) membership and donations have decreased, but the student population at Olympus has increased! We are still trying to provide the same quantity and quality of programs that make Olympus successful. Please join PTSA and support these great programs that benefit our students, our school, and our community.
Did you know PTSA provides the following:
- Monthly Lunch Forums featuring great community leaders and speakers (Taylor Randall, Chris Williams, Shannon Hale, Josh Romney) and pizza!
- Be Strong workshops on mental, physical, and emotional well-being.
- A cheap, fun, casual dance—MORP!
- Recognition and incentives encouraging excellence in academics and citizenship through the Titan Way
- Service and leadership opportunities for students through the Arts at Millcreek
- Creative expression and awards in the Arts through the Reflections Contest.
- A safe, fun Last Night Graduation party for all seniors.
- Meals and appreciation for our teachers throughout the year.
- Volunteers for any project or event that the school needs, encouraging parent participation which is a key to student success.
- Awards for our excellent teachers, volunteers, students, and programs.
- Vital information about school events through the monthly Newsletter.
- Legislative Advocacy on the local, state, and national level. Did you contact your Senator or Representative last session about issues that affect education? PTSA did!
We would hate to lose any of these programs due to lack of funding. Making a simple donation is so much easier than selling cookie dough, magazines, or wrapping paper and 100% of your donation goes to Olympus High PTSA. We are suggesting $30 per student or $50 per family. The easiest way to donate is to visit the Olympus webstore by clicking the links above. Or go directly to the Olympus High Webstore. Your help will ensure that these programs can continue.
Thank you for your continued support!
- Please see the attached file PTSA Board 16-17 to print or for more information.
- We meet the 2nd Monday of the Month at 1:00 pm in the Alumni Room
- Please see the school calendar for details.