— If you’re looking for your teachers website
Look under Directory and Teachers. If they have given me their website… I put it with their name.
— If you’re absent.
The administration of Olympus High School would like to take a moment to remind parents and students of the school’s attendance policy. Specific information regarding the attendance policy can be found on pages 12 and 13 of this year’s Ti-Book.
- Absences need to be excused by a parent or legal guardian through the attendance office within five days of the absence.
- Any absence that is not excused becomes an unexcused absence which may carry academic consequences in your child’s classes.
- Review the course disclosure statements for each class the student is registered in to find out how the student’s teachers count absences and tardies in their grade.
- The attendance office prefers notes be sent with the student to excuse absences, but a phone call from a parent will also suffice.
- The attendance office will not change unexcused absences to excused absences once the five day period to excuse the absence has lapsed.
Olympus High School Song
Here at Olympus where the Titans grow,
You’re gonna find yourself on winners row.
There’s not another can half compare,
If you’re not from Olympus, You’re from nowhere.
Mighty as Hercules we take our stand,
Winning each vict’ry with an iron hand.
We’re gonna soar to the sky Olympus
We know we can if we try. Rah! Rah! Rah!
Proudly we all salute you.
Named from our mountain grand,
Rugged and strong you stand.
Holding aloft your colors,
Hear now our battle cry,
Long Live Olympus High!