Dear William Penn Parents and Family Members,
Thank you for visiting our Volunteer Page! We appreciate your help and look forward to working with you!
We will be using Volunteerspot.com this year, to make signing up to volunteer for our school-wide activities and events very convenient. You will now be able to sign up online, using a computer or smartphone! The link for our Volunteerspot Group Page, which lists our upcoming volunteer needs, is posted below.
How to Sign up using Volunteerspot.com:
1. Click on the button below to be directed to our group page on Volunteerspot where you will find a list of our upcoming events or ongoing activities.
2. Enter your email address. You DO NOT have to create an account to sign up.
3. Find the activity or event you’d like to help out with and click “sign up.”
4. Click the green “Save” button.
5. You will receive a confirmation email immediately and a reminder email two days before your event.
6. If you find you are unable to sign up for an activity, it is because the spots have been filled. You can choose another activity or contact the committee chair.
If you have any questions about signing up for an event on Volunteerspot, please contact our Volunteer Coordinators, Thierry Robinson or Geri Roest at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the link below to sign up.