The Community Education Partnership of West Valley City, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation dedicated to providing before and after school educational opportunities for children and youth. The Rolling Meadows After School Program is designed to provide engaging experiences that will help them learn academic, social, and professional skill. Activities will enhance and complement, but not replicate, the regular school day.
Currently, students enrolled in the After School Program are pre-selected based on a student’s needs. If you feel your student would benefit from the After School Program, please do not hesitate to e-mail our coordinator, Katie Velasco, at email@example.com
RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR THE AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM:
- Every student must be checked in and out daily.
- For security reasons, please do not walk through the building. Parents or others approved to pick up students are to enter the building through the south entrance of the gym and sign the student out.
- Arrange beforehand when early pickup is necessary by calling Mrs. Velasco or providing her with written notification. The early pickup person is required to wait at the gym doors for the student.
- Parents and/or other are restricted from attending with the student so as not to be a distraction.
- Volunteers are welcome. Please contact Mrs. Velasco no later than Monday of the week you would like to volunteer.
- Students will remain in the cafeteria following snack time and wait for their tutor to take them to class.
- Students missing three (3) consecutive days of class without contacting Mrs. Velasco will be dropped from the program.
- Students picked up late two (2) times will be dropped from the program.
- Violation of these terms will result in student(s) being dropped from the After School Program.
If you have any questions, please e-mail Katie Velasco at firstname.lastname@example.org