Good evening Truman families. This message is for the week of May 18th.
On Monday, May 18th, there is a Dance Festival assembly @ 2:30. Each grade will be performing a dance they have learned in their fine arts class. Parents are welcome to attend. Weather permitting, the dance festival will be held outside. To participate in the dance festival, all kindergarten classes will be coming to school in the afternoon on Monday, May 18th from 12:40 pm to 3:45 pm.
There are a few things we need as we near the end of the year:
- First, please make sure all fines and lost books are paid for in the library.
- Second, please make sure your student has enough lunch money to get to the end of the year and take care of any negative lunch balance your students may have.
- Third, check the lost and found for any missing items.
- Fourth, if you have not filled out the blue intent to register memo declaring if you will be staying at Truman or transferring to another school, please turn those in as soon as possible.
- Lastly, please make sure we have a current address and phone number on file at the office. Registration information will be mailed to you over the summer.
Finally, we would like to remind you that the calendar on our website, trumansoars.org is kept updated and many of your questions can be answered there. In addition, you will also find a written transcript of this phone call.