Good evening Truman families
This is our update for the week of Aug 31.
- This week is a full 5-day week with early day on Friday.
- PTA meeting is Thursday @ 9:15.
We have just a couple of reminders for you:
- School start and stop times and days off are listed in the yellow Truman Handbook you were given during registration. If you have misplaced this handbook, a current copy of it will be on this website next week. Also, this website calendar is updated with days and times for school.
- The Truman Handbook also lists our school and district policies. Several have been updated, so we encourage you to review it. We’d like to remind you of 2:
- The first is the medication policy. Please remember that students are not allowed to bring any medication to school without the proper forms in the office. This includes all over-the-counter medication and inhalers. Please notify us if you need assistance with this.
- The second is a new policy: Due to the confusion in the office at the end of the day, students will not be checked out the last 15 minutes. Please plan your appointments accordingly.
We’d like to apologize for the inconvenience of the broken marquee in front of our school. We know it’s outdated but hope to have it repaired next week.
Our last announcement is regarding lunch accounts. As many of you have noticed, Paypams has been having difficulty linking some paid accounts to our district computers. The district is aware of the problem, and we will not prevent a student from getting their lunch. If you would like to check your student’s status, you may call the lunch secretary between 9:30 and 11:30 AM.