This will be a regular 5 day week with early day on Friday.
We have 5 announcements this week:
- There is a field trip to Hogle Zoo on Tuesday for 2nd grade. Please have your student here on time so they can get on the bus.
- Wednesday begins our school fundraiser. A packet will come home on Tuesday with all the information. Students can bring in their money collected each day. We will call them down to the office.
- Friday, September 25 is picture day. All students will get their picture taken that day even if you do not wish to buy a packet. Please send $ only on that day for the pictures. If you student will be absent, there will be a make-up day in November. We will make a reminder phone call on Thursday night.
- SEPs are next week. You can still schedule your appointment until Thursday by going onto our website trumansoars.org. Remember that our password is Thunderbirds (plural). We apologize for sending the instruction flyers home late last week.
- Finally, you will see a new icon on the school webpage entitled PeachJar. This is how the district will send home district flyers, including the ones that come from the Taylorsville rec center. Currently, school flyers will still be sent home in the Wednesday folder. We encourage you to check out PeachJar.