Good evening Truman families. This is our last weekly update for this school year.
This is a regular week with early day on Friday.
- Tuesday is a field trip for special ed. students. Please be here on time to meet the field trip bus.
- Field day for 1st through 6th grade is Wednesday. Please make sure your library fines and lunch balances are up to date or your student will not be able to participate. For students that are able to participate in field day, they will be playing some water games. However, the dress code will be enforced, so no swim suits, short shorts or tank tops. They will have time to dry outside but you may send a change of clothes if you want. They will not be calling home for a change of clothing. They also need appropriate shoes for running.
- Our kindergarten celebration will be Thursday at 9:30 am. All kindergarten students will come in the morning and dismiss after the program. This is the last day for kindergarten.
- Our 6th grade celebration will be on Thursday at 2:30. These students will be expected to come on Friday.
- Friday is our last day of school for 1st through 6th grade.
- We start the day with the awards assembly and talent showcase at 9:30. Each grade level will notify students this week if their talent was selected for the talent showcase.
- Lunch will be served on this day.
- We will end the day with a closing flag ceremony and 6th grade clap out @ 1:15.
- Students can be picked up from the front of the building at 1:30.
- Please mark your calendars for registration on July 27 and 28 for ALL students including kindergarten and special ed. A reminder postcard will come in the mail to the address we have on file. It will also be posted on the marquee and on our web page. Class assignments will be given out at registration. The first day of school will be August 19.
- Please check the lost and found this week. Anything left over when school gets out will be donated.
Have a great summer.