Whittier Elementary School Community Council
Tuesday, 10 Jan 2017
4:00pm in School Library
Call to Order (time):
Roll Call (please verify information is still correct):
Reading and approval of minutes from last meeting (5 min):
Principal’s Report (5 min):
Citizen Comment time (as required):
- Follow up on action items from last meeting (10 mins):
- Justin – MOU’s – Are we going to be able to use the Jr. High or do we need to get an MOU in place for the building further south on 6000 W?
- Justin – Contact Judy Peterson and Andrus Rock at the School District for anti-bullying information/resources we can post on the school website.
- Justin – Follow up on training: I believe everyone has completed the training.
- Lynette – Update the roster file format and repost online.
- Lynette – Add Lexia Learning and add in goals to 2016-2017 SSAP.
- Upcoming Events (5 mins):
- Parent Leadership and Empowerment Conference January 21st, how do we get the word out?
- District meeting for our Community Council at 5:30 at Hunter on Tuesday, January 17th, who can attend?
- Time change on early days – is the word out well enough?
- Begin discussion on next year’s LAND Trust Plan (15 mins):
- Review any new data for this year’s goals (10 mins):
- Review this year’s budget (5 mins):
- Review safe walking route (5 mins):
- Upcoming tasks from Community Council Timeline:
Council issues of concern (5-10 min):
Wrap-Up and Agenda Items for Tuesday, February 7, 2016 at 4:00 PM:
- Review budget and report any data for this year’s goals.
- Refreshments for next Month:
Meeting End (Time):