More Notes and Reminders:
- Community Council agenda—Substance abuse survey data review, School/Parent/Student Learning Compact development based on Title 1 requirement, Safe Walking Route review, exploratory discussion of 6th grade moving to Kennedy Jr. in future years. Come on Dec 13th at 4:00.
- Road to Success. Is your child tracking reading minutes online? Lots of prizes available. Go to https://www.rtsutah.com/ to sign up.
- Open Enrollment window runs Dec 1 through Feb 20. This is the time you can apply to attend the school of your choice next school year if it is outside your home school boundaries. See office for more information.
- Volunteers/Visitors—We are now asking volunteers and visitors to please bring photo ID if you are new to our office staff and always sign in and out when you come to spend time in the school. This helps us keep our school more secure for the safety of children. Thank you for your support!
- Upcoming Holiday Events—PTA Elf Shelf Dec 18 @ 8:00—6:30 More information on the back of this note. PTA Holiday Craft Night with Santa also on Dec 18 @ 3:00—6:30. Brand new craft this year! Holiday Sing Along parent performance Dec 20th @ 8:30 or 2:00. Choose the time that works best for your schedule. Mobile Food Pantry Dec 20th right after school. Lights on After School Event Dec 20 @ 5:00 for families in the after school program.
|At Academy Park we inspire ALL students to be successful while being challenged to be critical thinkers and problem solvers.|