More Notes and Reminders:
- Community Council Agenda—NEW ITEM!! Ben Horsley, director of Communications for the school district, will come to discuss the possibility of moving 6th grade to Kennedy Jr at some point in the future. Please come if you would like to learn more about this proposal for all elementary schools in the Hunter Network.
- Dental Smiles is coming on Jan. 9th, 10th. Get your application turned in to receive free dental care for your child. Applications are coming home with Thursday notes today.
- Nancy Miller will help you fill out Dental Smiles applications on Friday, Dec 8th from 8:00—2:00 in Community Center Relo.
- Future Chef Competition applications due for 4th grade students only—Dec. 11th.
- Excel Award nominations due Dec 8th (tomorrow!). Nominate a great educator. See office for applications.
|At Academy Park we inspire ALL students to be successful while being challenged to be critical thinkers and problem solvers.|