More Notes and Reminders:
- SEP Conferences— Parent Teacher Conferences on Feb 14th and 15th. Last chance to sign up for a time. Contact the office for assistance. Deadline for parents is Friday Feb 2nd. Call the office if you don’t know the time for your appointment. Scholastic Book Fair sponsored by PTA during conferences. Thank you PTA!
- Valentine’s Day—Please contact your child’s teacher if you would like to help with Valentine’s Day Class Parties on Feb 14th.
- Upcoming Events—Google Expedition coming to Academy Park on Tues. Feb 27th. Mobile Food Pantry and Community Council on Wed Feb 28th.
- Proficiency Based Grading—Learn more about this important change during Parent/Teacher conferences Feb 14th and 15th. Parents will also learn how to do dyad reading at home.
- School Crossing Guard—Our school is getting a crossing guard through West Valley Police. This person will be posted in front of the school to help students cross the busy street toward the church parking lot. Please do not park in the yellow loading/unloading zones. If you want to park to wait please do so in the church parking lot and walk across the street with the new crossing guard. This will help our pick up/drop off zone be less congested. Thank you!
|At Academy Park we inspire ALL students to be successful while being challenged to be critical thinkers and problem solvers.|