EVERY student (returning and new) needs to visit the school during this time to register for the upcoming school year. Registration times are: July 30 from 4-6 OR July 31 from 8 am to Noon. Please plan ahead and use this link https://www.graniteschools.org/teachinglearning/school-registration/ to print and fill out the documents you need before you come:
- current utility bill as proof of residency
- Drivers license for parent/guardian
- District Information packet (packet explains fees, policies, and requirements that are expected of each student).
- Parent Acknowledgment (signifies that you understand that the district maintains policies that prohibit conduct that disrupts the learning environment, including bullying, discrimination, and harassment).
- Student Technology Agreement (details the Granite School District use of computers and other technology equipment).
These documents are situation-dependent, and are not required for registration but may be helpful to some families.
- Apply for Free or Reduced Lunch information that you will need to have filled out for registration (for qualifying students, apply to receive free or reduced school lunch).
- K-6 Fee Waiver (PDF): English | Spanish (Application that waives school fees for qualifying students).
- McKinney-Vento (ensures immediate enrollment and educational stability for homeless children and youth. The McKinney-Vento Act defines homeless children as “individuals who lack a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence.”)
If you have just moved into the district during the school year, you will need to visit your school to register. Find your school using our school boundary search.
All new students who register for school will need:
- Proof of residency (current utility bill)
- Proof of immunizations
- Birth certificate