As of August 24, 2020, we will be offering the National School Lunch Program and following these guidelines.
We will be providing meals on Fridays for all students:
• Meals will be offered in the cafeteria.
• We will not be providing curb side pickup as we did during emergency feeding.
• Meals will no longer be provided at “no charge.”
• Students will be charged according to their eligibility category.
• We strongly encourage all households to submit free and reduced lunch applications!! which are available to complete at: https://www.myschoolapps.com Please remember that you have to apply every year for free/reduced lunch.
• Students/Parents picking up meals must wear a mask to go through the point of service.
• Students/Parents will need to provide student last name and first name.
• Parents may pick up their meals at the schools their student attends.
• Meal service will be available from 10:30 – 11:30 across the district. This is different from what was sent out earlier so please make a note of it.
• Breakfast and lunch will be combined to eliminate double pick up requirements for parents.
• Parents will only be able to pick up meals for their students. They must wear a mask.
• We encourage using PayPams to make lunch payments. You can access the link to PayPams.com on our website.
• We will still take cash/check submitted in envelopes located in the main office.
• ***Please, if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms, stay home.***
More information will undoubtedly be coming in the future as we figure out things. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Matthew Graham, Principal