Dear Parents and students of Bacchus Elementary,
First and foremost, we hope you and your families are doing well. We know this can be a challenging time for families and we want to be of support to you.
Our teachers have been working here at school to create distance learning modules for students in each grade. We have the support of our district and each other for this new adventure in learning.
- We have three options available for student learning through March 27th.
- Digital learning on personal devices – students have access to technology (internet, computer, printer, tablet, etc.) at home already.
- Digital learning on school device – students have access to the internet at home but need to check out their Chromebook they use at school. This requires parents to complete the checkout/waiver form.
- Hard Copy learning – students do not have access to the internet at home so they need paper/pencil learning.
- Learning at home materials will be available for distribution Wednesday, March 18th. This is when students and parents can come to the school to pick up materials including a Chromebook if they choose. We encourage all who can to participate in the digital learning with technology options.
- Materials can be picked up at Bacchus between the hours of 7:00 am and 5:30 pm.
- Taking a Chromebook requires a parent to come check it out.
- Teachers are preparing purposeful activities and assignments that review previously taught concepts for this 2 week dismissal time. Work will not be assigned for the 3 days of Spring Break.
Again, let me thank you for your patience and support with our circumstances. Please do not hesitate to contact the school with any questions you may have.
Mrs. Becki Monson
Principal, Bacchus Elementary