Each week until Winter Break will have a different focus because everyone can use a little more kindness especially during a pandemic when everything is changed and different. So let’s share kindness and celebrate the great communities we live in! Visit https://www.utahpta.org/thankful-thursday for more information, including printable thank you cards and resources!
Each Week Utah PTA has picked a theme to help you in #PassingThanksAround.
- November 12-18: Thank your current teacher
- November 19-25: Thank someone who supports you
(Principal, Aide, Lunch Lady, Bus Driver, Neighbor, Friend, etc.)
- November26-December2: Thank your raisin’
(the person raising you, or supporting you)
- December 3-9: Thank a past teacher
- December 10-16: Thank a student
(Teachers, Staff and Students-recognize a student who could really use
- December 17-23: Thank it forward
(Sincerely thank a stranger. or anyone who could use a smile.)