Welcome to Bennion Jr. High’s registration page for the 2019-2020 school year! We are excited to be providing online registration this year. Please read through the information below and use the navigation buttons to proceed through the registration process.
If you have any questions, please call (385) 646-5114. Thank you!
What to Expect
1. Registration will not be finalized until the following forms are completed:
- Student Technology Agreement
- Head Injury Policy
- Parent School Safety
- Immunization Records
- Registration and Attendance Fees
- Student Information Card
2. You will also need to review the following documents:
Go to Registration Documents page: Registration Documents.
3. The following items are optional, but may be useful to you:
Go to Student Support registration page: Student Support.
- Parent, Teacher, Student Association (PTSA) Registration
- PayPams (Pay for school lunches online)
- My School Apps (Free & Reduced Lunch Application)
- McKinney-Vento Assistance
- Student Insurance (CHIP)
4. Finally, verify that you have completed all the necessary steps:
Go to Final Checklist registration page: Final Checklist>.