BENNION JUNIOR HIGH REGISTRATION
Students who attended Bennion Jr. High or our feeder elementary schools including Arcadia, Bennion Elementary, Calvin Smith, and a portion of Fox Hills this past year need to follow the directions below. *
Students who did not attend one of the previously mentioned schools and have recently moved into the area will need to call August 1st to set up an appointment to enroll and select courses. See below for required documentation and instructions. **
*Bennion Junior High registration will be online again this year. To access, parents must have an active Parent Portal account set up. You can find information about setting up this account at: REGISTRATION HELP.
It is a simple process. Only one portal account per family is needed. Here are some tips to make it easier:
- If you have never set up a portal account before, you will need an active e-mail address. You will establish a username and password and use the email address to verify and validate your account.
- If you have set up an account but cannot remember your username/password, you can call the Granite School District help desk for assistance at 385-646-4524.
- You will need your student’s ID number. You can find this on the report card that was recently mailed to you. Your student should also know the number.
The registration window opens on July 26. 2022. At that time, you can sign on to your portal account and proceed through the registration process. Please be sure that you provide us with accurate contact information including address, phone numbers and email addresses. There will be several policies to review and sign. You will pay basic fees before completion. Here are some links to support you through the registration process:
Please keep in mind that student schedules are subject to change between the time you register and the first day of school. We have had a number of late staffing and room changes which may not be reflected and counselors will be balancing class sizes. An accurate schedule will be provided on the first day of school.
We are hoping, through the online process, to make registration an easy, accessible experience for all. Please feel free to call our office at 385-646-5114 if you have questions or concerns. We look forward to a great 2022-2023 school year!
**For students who are new to our area or have been attending a charter school, enrollment and course selection will be done in person with the Counseling Center. To schedule an appointment, please call 385-646-5114 beginning August 1, 2022. Appointments are available August 8th and August 17th. Granite School District and Utah State Law require that you present these personal records for enrollment:
- A current utility bill (dated within 30 days) or Mortgage/Lease agreement establishing your proof of residence within our school boundaries (no cell phone bills). If the proof of residence is not in the name of the legal guardian of the student, you must complete the “Affirmation of Residence” form with a stamp from a Notary Public.
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records – must be current through 7th grade.