BENNION JUNIOR HIGH REGISTRATION
Bennion Junior High registration will be all online this year. We will have minimal in-person registration available. To access online registration parents must have an active Parent Portal account set up. You can find information about setting up this account at: REGISTRATION HELP.
It is an easy process and you only need to have one portal account per family. Here are some tips to make it easier:
- If you have never set up a portal account before, you will need an active e-mail address. You will establish a user name and password.
- If you have set up an account but cannot remember your user name/password, you can call the school or the Granite School District help desk for assistance.
- You will need your student’s student number. You can find this on the report card that was recently mailed to you. Your student should know their student number.
The registration window opens on August 1. At that time you can sign on to your portal account and proceed through the registration process. Please be sure that you provide us with accurate information as to your address and contact information- both phone and email. There will be several policies to review and sign off on. There will also be fees to pay determined by your student’s grade level and choice of classes. You will need to take care of fees before completing the registration process. Here are some links to help you through the registration process:
Please keep in mind that student schedules may change between the time you register and the first day of school. We have had a number of late staffing and room changes which may not be reflected on your student’s schedule. We will provide an accurate schedule on the first day of school if any changes were made.
If you cannot complete registration online, we will have in-person registration on Wednesday, August 4 & Thursday, August 5 from 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. Because of the guidelines for social distancing, this process may be lengthy. Please plan to spend the additional time needed to maintain a safe environment for all involved. Face coverings will be required. Immunizations will not be administered.
We are hoping, through the online process, to make registration an easy, accessible experience for all. Please feel free to call our office if you have questions or concerns. We look forward to a great 2021-2022 school year!
For students who are new to our area or have been attending a charter school, enrollment and course selection will be done in person with the Counseling Center. To schedule an appointment, please call (385) 646-5114 beginning July 26, 2021. Appointments are available August 9th, 10th, and 13th. Granite School District and Utah State Law require that you present these personal records for enrollment:
- A current utility bill (dated within 30 days) or Mortgage/Lease agreement establishing your proof of residence within our school boundaries (no cell phone bills). If the proof of residence is not in the name of the legal guardian of the student, you must complete the “Affirmation of Residence” form with a stamp from a Notary Public.
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records – must be current through 7th grade.