Bonneville Parents and Students,
This message is a reminder of our 6th grade and new students open house. On Wednesday August 19 from 12:00-2:45pm we are having our 6th grade and new student open house. Those students are invited to come to the school and walk their schedule, visiting each of their classrooms to say a quick hello to their teachers. Please follow the schedule below and maintain social distance in the school. Students must be accompanied by a parent, but we are also asking that only the student and one parent enter the building to keep the numbers in the building at a minimum.
12:00-1:00 pm A-H
1:00-2:00 pm I-O
2:00-2:45 pm P-Z
Chromebooks for Distance Learners
If you have completed your registration and have opted for distance learning you can check out a Chromebook by appointment from Amanda Hatton. The corrected email is email@example.com.
A few more reminders:
• The vending machines will be unavailable during lunchtime at this time. Plan accordingly.
• If your student is sick, please keep them home.
• Please update your contact information through the portal. All students will need to have an adult contact person that can pick them up immediately if needed.
• Distance learners will access their classwork using the Canvas platform. Access to the Canvas platform is through the students GSD Portal account. Visit https://www.graniteschools.org/edtech/canvas/ for more information about Canvas. More information coming soon!
• We have expanded our lunchroom eating area to include the Auditorium hallway and grass area outside past the courtyard to the sidewalk. Students are expected to spread out, maintaining social distance during lunchtime. Also, backpacks are to be dropped off in their 5th period classroom before going to lunch. No backpack allowed in the lunchroom. Students are expected to be wearing their mask when they are done eating.
Thanks for making Bonneville a great place to be.