Dear Bonneville Parents and Students,
This week we are starting the 2nd quarter. We begin the quarter with our RED Ribbon Activities sponsored by our amazing PTA. The PTA will be sponsoring some fun lunch time activities. All students can have fun by participating in our daily themes below:
RED RIBBON WEEK DAILY THEMES
- 10/26 Monday : Proud to Be Drug Free – Wear RED to Kick off Red Ribbon Week – Email pictures to PTA or teacher so we can post it email@example.com.
- 10/27 Tuesday: Use your Head DON’T DO DRUGS – Crazy Hair Day. Give Drugs a SCARE with SCARY HAIR – Email pictures to the teacher or Bonneville PTA firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10/28 Wednesday : Wear your favorite sports teams shirt/Jersey Take picture and email to email@example.com.
- 10/29 Thursday : My future is Bright without Drugs – Wear Neon Clothingemail pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 10/30 Friday : Distance Learning Wake up Drug Free – Wear PJ’s till noon – I will send out a link you can post for an online activity
Lets start the second quarter off on the right foot. Log into CANVAS every day and complete the learning activities, quizzes, assessments daily. Don’t get behind. The expectation is that you are spending the same amount of time at home as you would at school. That is approximately 6 hours a day. For those of you that are keeping up to speed, great job. Keep up the great work.
Boys and Girls basketball intramurals will be starting soon. Listen to the daily announcement for details.
8th Grade Students of the Month
6th Grade Students of the Month
The students are doing a great job following the COVID strategies at school. Keep up the great work. As we enter the winter season the same recommendations apply. If a student does not feel well keep them home. If they are having COVID symptoms keep them home. Stay safe at school and at home.
Thanks again for your patience and cooperation.
Principal Bonneville Jr. High