Hello Viking Students and Parents/Guardians,
Another update! As we get closer and closer to school…there is a lot of information to share. Friday July 23rd, the building will be closed for the holiday weekend.
- Our registration letter has been sent out in the mail…you should have received it already. If for some reason you have not, please check our school website https://schools.graniteschools.org/bonnevillejr/2021/07/09/registration-information/
- On-line registration will open on July 30th (Info found in the letter).
- New student registration: check our school website on July 28th for more information.
- If you need to meet with your counselors for any other concerns, please check their website on the 28th for more information.
6th Grade Self-Guided Tours
Our school will be open on TUESDAY, AUGUST 10th from 1-3 PM AND THURSDAY, AUGUST 12TH from 5-7 PM for our incoming 6th grade students to come and take a “Self-Guided Tour” of the school. Teachers will NOT be available during this time. This opportunity is designed to help you get familiar with the school, find your classes, and feel a little more connected to our Viking Village.
During the registration process we encourage you to join our PTSA! Additionally, our PTSA is encouraging a “suggested activities donation” this year when you pay your school fees. This is completely OPTIONAL, but it will go 100% to our students! Megan Woodward is our amazing PTSA President this year and she is excited to be involved and help build our community at Bonneville! Megan’s e-mail is email@example.com If you are interested in volunteering, becoming a community partner, or know of businesses that are willing to be involved and donate…Please email her!
New Job Postings
We are always looking for great employees at Bonneville Junior High! More than ever we need good people working in our buildings to help support our students.
- We just posted new job positions for a BHA (Behavioral Health Aide) and for Custodial Helpers/Sweepers. All details can be found under “employment” on the Granite District website. These posting will close next week.
- Lunch Worker (multiple positions). Please contact September Hogan at 385-646-6883 or 485-867-6304.
- We will soon be posting for multiple Aide positions with our Special Education and Multi-Lingual Learner Students.
Scheduled for August 4th 9:00-12:00. More information to come.
Individual pictures are scheduled for Thursday, August 26th. These pictures will be organized by English classes. Re-take Picture Day is scheduled for Friday, October 8th.
For those of you with holiday weekend plans…please stay safe! Enjoy your time off with your students!
I am excited to have your amazing children back in our hallways…we will see them soon.
Jen Johnson, Principal