All incoming 7th graders and all 8th graders new to Bonneville Junior must provide proof of immunization before attending school.
To see a list of required immunizations click on the following link.
- 2018-19 Immunization Requirements English (PDF, opens in new tab)
- 2018-19 Immunization Requirements Spanish (PDF, opens in new tab)
If you do not meet our immunization requirements, come to our Immunization Clinic on Wednesday, August 1st from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Please bring your immunization records and identification with you.
Community Nursing Services is a contracted provider and able to directly bill the following insurances: Aetna, Altius, Ameriben, Blue Cross, Direct Care Administrators, DMBA, Educators Mutual, GEHA, Meritain, Molina, Molina Marketplace, Oxford Health Plan, PEHP, Select Health, United Health Care, University of Utah, UMR, Tall Tree Administrators, Tricare, WISE Network, CHIP, Medicaid, Medicare Part B and most Medicare Advantage Plans.
- The policy holder is responsible for determining if immunizations are covered under their specific insurance plan.
- Insurance card and photo ID must be presented at the time of service.
- For children who are uninsured, there will be a $14 fee
- All parents need to bring their picture identification
Please click on the submit button before moving onto the next page.