We are excited to see our students! Please read below for important information for the start of the school year.
- Covid procedures: Please take a moment to watch our videos. This will help you and your student understand what procedures and behaviors are being taught to keep our school as safe as possible.
- Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzxfQiADONFS18FQYG5GEL3wtAJr8hQ35
- Bell schedule: Bell schedule is online. Fridays are for online learning only. You will find teacher’s zoom meeting time on our bell schedule. This is intended for intervention/extension or overall learning support and will start next Friday the 28th.
- Online learning: This Friday the 21st, teachers will be sending out either a video or share a zoom meeting time for Friday afternoon. This is intended to give online students a vision for the first week of school. Please take a moment to look at the links below for Canvas and online learning helps:
- Student Schedules: Please ensure your student has a printed schedule for the first day of school in hand.
- Student drop off: School starts at 7:45. This year we are highly recommending students not come to our building prior to 7:30 to avoid unsupervised time. Please drop students off in the West parking lot. Doors in the West parking lot and on our 3rd floor will be propped open before and after school to avoid touching surfaces.
- Chromebooks: We want all our students to have a Chromebook prior to Monday. We have opened up pick up times on Friday. However, sign up is closed on Thursday @ 1:00 pm. Pick up is in our West parking lot. This will help your student have less stress on the first day of school. Please also make sure the Chromebook is fully charged for Monday.
- Link: bit.ly/cjhcbpickup
Again, we are so excited to see our students either online or in person! We will continue to email you information in the following days.