CHURCHILL JR. HIGH SCHOOL
Important Time-sensitive Information
- Parent Teacher Conference:
- Conferences are September 22nd to 23rd from 4 to 7pm.
- ALL Conferences will be conducted via Zoom.
- Please sign up using our Online scheduler. Step by Step instructions can be found on the Churchill website: https://schools.graniteschools.org/churchilljr/.
- PASSWORD: Churchill
Signups close Monday, September 21, at 11:59pm
- Next week on our website you will find a list of teachers with their zoom link. You will login at the time you scheduled. Meetings are expected to be under 3 minutes. Please be respectful of that allotted time.
- Immunization Reminder:
- Proof of immunizations must be received by the school registrar, Debbie Despain (385-646-5145) email@example.com, before September 28th.
- Because schools receive Federal Funding, distant learning students are also required to provide proof of immunizations.
- If you completed an exemption form for your student in elementary school, that exemption is now void and will need to be updated.
- A new exemption form can be obtained at: http://www.Immunize-utah.org/pdf/Utah
- Changes to the Granite District Calendar:
- The week of September 21, there is no school Friday therefore, THURSDAY, September 24 will be a Distance Learning Day for ALL students.
- The week of October 19, there is no school on October 21, 22, 23 therefore, TUESDAY, October 20 will be a Distance Learning Day for ALL students.
- The week of November 23, there is no school November 25, 25, 26 therefore, TUESDAY, November 24 will be a Distance Learning Day for ALL students.
- The week of January 11, there is no school Friday therefore, THURSDAY, January 14 will be a Distance Learning Day for ALL students.
- School Lunch:
- ALL district sites will be offering FREE lunch to ALL students regardless of lunch status through December 31, 2020, or until Federal Funding runs out.
- Lunches are available to all Face to Face and Distance Learners enrolled in Granite District.
- Face to Face learners will have lunch during their regularly scheduled time. Lunch pickup for distance learners is from 10:30-11:30 am.
- Lunch will not be offered on days when school is not in session.
- Focus for the Year:
The focus for 2020-2021 is Unity and Community. “We Stand Together Even When We Are Apart.” Our amazing student leaders are doing our announcements and schoolwide initiatives. Please see our school webpage to access announcements and school links. We do cool things at Churchill!
- Counseling Center – Please call the counseling center 385-646-5145 if you need to:
- Report your student absent.
- Check your student in or out of school during the school day.
- Leave your student a message.
- Ask questions about immunizations or student records.