The Technology Agreement form is required. Remember to fill out and submit before proceeding to the next page.
The use of technology can be valuable for a student’s education. Use of District owned technology and school Internet access is a privilege, which may be authorized as well as withdrawn. Students are expected to be aware of and abide by the following:
1. Student Personal Safety
Personal contact information may not be entered on Internet sites open to public access. This includes student address, phone numbers, personal e-mail addresses and other personal information.
2. Expectation of Privacy
Students do not have an expectation of privacy in files, disks, documents, e-mail, etc., which have been used or created with District equipment.
3. Prohibited Computer and Device Uses
Students are prohibited from (but not limited to):
- Accessing, storing or creating offensive, profane, or pornographic files/software/applications
- Plagiarizing works or violating copyrights or trademarks
- Damaging, altering, or modifying District owned hardware or software
- Attempting to bypass computer security
- Downloading and using non-approved software
- Harming, defaming, harassing, or otherwise cyber-bullying ANY individuals
- Unauthorized use during class time
4. Internet Use
Students may use school Internet access only when authorized.
5. Disciplinary Actions
Disciplinary actions will be taken pursuant to this agreement (e.g. loss of access to equipment, suspension, law enforcement involvement, etc.).
For further information, please contact the school administration.