This year’s elections will be completely online. If you would like to run for a student body office please follow the directions below to complete your online petition and other forms.
Monday, April 27
- SBO Elections advertised on school web page, parent emails, student emails, and 7th grade teachers Canvas pages?
Wednesday, April 29
- Online Petitions submitted by 3pm.
Thursday, April 30
- Eligibility list emailed to students who completed online petition. Eligibility will be student number only.
- Cris will email teacher recommendations to all teachers.
Monday, May 4
- Deadline for uploading picture, poster, etc.
- Teacher recommendations due to Cris by 3pm.
Tuesday, May 5
- Current 6th and 7th grade students vote through Canvas (Study-No Credit) class.
Thursday, May 7
- Winners posted.
What you need to do:
- Read the Student Body Officer Electons Qualifications
- Read the Student Body Officer Descriptions
- Find or take a Picture of yourself (headshot, no larger than 10 MB)
- Complete the online SBO Office petiton (You will upload your picture, here.)
- Upload your SBO Campaign Poster here. (No larger than 10 MB)
For more information contact Mrs. Niemann at firstname.lastname@example.org