This toolkit will provide resources and tools to help you and your child navigate and plan from kindergarten through high school to be college and career ready.
Regents’ Scholarship. The Regents’ Scholarship encourages Utah high school students to prepare for college.
Salt Lake Community College Online Applications for Scholarships
The scholarship application deadline is February 1, 2018 for the 2018-2019 school year. Apply now to find out if there is scholarship money in your future! Scholarship money does not have to be repaid.
Here’s how to get started:
* Apply for admission to SLCC<https://slcc.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a827c553ef3051bf18a5a8748&id=7a07eec7b8&e=f21d99a8d6>
* Once admitted, students will receive a letter with their SLCC Student ID number and instructions to create their MySLCC username and password.
* MySLCC is their gateway to all-important SLCC services, including scholarship applications, BruinMail email, class registration and schedule and more.
* Apply for scholarships<https://slcc.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a827c553ef3051bf18a5a8748&id=f6cd284f23&e=f21d99a8d6>
* Click on the “Apply Now” button.
* Log in using their MySLCC username and password.
* Complete the General Application.
* Complete the supplemental questions for any scholarships that interest them.
* Check their BruinMail on their MySLCC for updates.
For more information, please contact the SLCC Financial Aid Office at 801-957-4410. We look forward to seeing your students on the SLCC campus!
Click on the following links for information about scholarships.
Teacher Recruitment Scholarship for Diverse Students Information (SLCC)
USCA Lynn Jensen Memorial Scholarship
Deadline: December 9, 2017