This toolkit will provide resources and tools to help you and your child navigate and plan from kindergarten through high school to be college and career ready.
Regents’ Scholarship. The Regents’ Scholarship encourages Utah high school students to prepare for college.
Click on the following links for information about scholarships.
Elevate Pest Control Scholarship
- The scholarship must be submitted, in full, by April 30, 2019. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applications for scholarship can be submitted by any high school senior or college freshman from the state of Utah or Colorado.
- This scholarship is a one time scholarship worth $1,000. It will be awarded May 30, 2019.
- All applicants must be submitted electronically using this form.
The Granite Education Foundation awards needs-based scholarship to Granite School District students annually. Scholarships range from $500-$2,500 to help launch students from high school graduation into an accredited college, university or technical college.
The Granite Education Foundation is accepting scholarship applications through April 5, 2019 until 5:00 p.m.
To apply for a scholarship, click on the scholarship PDF links below. Applications may be either mailed or emailed to our office.
Granite Education Foundation
2500 S State Street, D108
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
Available Scholarship Applications
Granite Education Foundation Scholarship Application Current Seniors in Granite School District
The BYU Management Society
$1000 to $3000
Due: April 28, 2019
The Recovery Village Health Care Scholarship
A $1,000 award will be given to a student pursuing a health-related degree program. Areas of study that will be considered include, but are not limited to, counseling, social work, emergency medicine, pre-med, nursing, psychology (with a focus on addiction counseling or a substance-abuse related field).
Applicants must submit an essay no more than 500 words describing why they are passionate about health care, with a focus on substance abuse and mental health. Essays can draw from personal or professional experience.
Deadline: June 30, 2019
The Utah Independent Agents (UIA) Scholarship
- Click Here for the Scholarship Link
- Deadline: April 1, 2019
- The Utah Independent Agents (UIA) is offering a minimum of three scholarships ranging from $500 to $2000 in 2019 to Utah high school seniors who have maintained at least a 3.0 GPA and are active in extra-curricular activities through their school, church, community or work. In 2018 UIA awarded thirteen scholarships.
- Financial need by applicants will be considered. The student must return the financial information form along with the application. All information disclosed will be kept confidential.
- A transcript of the student’s grades must be received by the deadline given below. If it is school policy to mail transcripts separately, it is the applicant’s responsibility to see that these transcripts are received at the UIA office. Applications without transcripts of grades will not be considered. In addition, a recent photo should be included with the application. This photo will not be returned to the applicant. It may be used for news releases or for publicity articles should your student receive a scholarship.
- Applications (including transcripts) must be received or postmarked no later than April 1, 2019 at the office of the Utah Independent Agents, 4885 South 900 East, Suite 302, Salt Lake City, Utah 84117. Please feel free to contact us with any questions at (801) 269-1200.
- If selected, in-person interviews will be held. The date will be determined later.
A site with information about paying for college.