The flu season is still here and will be for some time to come! The Salt Lake County HEALTH DEPARTMENT has posted these useful tips, please take a moment to read.
Please take a look at this brief letter on parking safety during drop-off and pick-up times at Copper Hills.
– Parents are responsible for students’ safe passage to and from school.
– If your child is having problems with passage, the school will help when possible. Please notify an administrator. (We teach the SWAT anti-bullying program.)
– Please make sure your children have and know family rules for getting to and from Copper Hills.
– Please follow the calendar to be aware of short days and off times.
– Students should not be on the school grounds when school is not in session, and should not be left unattended for more than a few minutes before and after school.