Students who are enrolled at Cottonwood and have completed a class request, have two registration options (click on each option for more information):
If you are a brand new student to the area and have not enrolled at Cottonwood, please click here for new student enrollment instructions.
- 9th Grade / New Student Orientation and BBQ for all students new to Cottonwood, and their parents, will be on Thursday, August 16. The BBQ will begin at 6:30 p.m. and everyone will meet in the auditorium at 7:00 p.m.
- First day of school for students is Monday, August 20and will begin at 8:30 a.m. It will be a Monday late start A-Day schedule.
- Lockers – Students will not automatically be assigned a locker. If a stunt would like a locker, they must request a locker by going to https://cwh.lockerassignment.com
- School pictures will be taken Tuesday, August 28 and Wednesday, August 29 during students’ English class period. Students will be given picture information flyers during the first week of school. All students are encouraged to have their picture taken whether they purchase a picture package or not so they can have a school activity card and have their picture in the yearbook.
- Yearbook – Purchase your yearbook by clicking here to go to the Josten’s website (yearbooks CANNOT be purchased through the school webstore or in person at in-person registration). Yearbooks will be sold for a discounted price of $45 (+ tax) until Labor Day – September 3. Beginning September 4, 2018, the price of the yearbook will increase to $50 (+ tax), and on February 1, 2019, the price will increase again to $55 (+ tax)! So make sure you purchase your yearbook now, at the lowest, discounted price!!
- Parking Permit – If your student needs a parking permit, please complete this parking permit form and return to Cottonwood High School. You can pay for the permit at the Cottonwood webstore.
- Counselors will NOT be available to make changes to student schedules in person. To request a class schedule change, go to this link and follow all instructions: 2018-19 1st Semester Class Change Instructions
- Last names beginning with A – C – Ms. Nelson – email@example.com
- Last names beginning with D – E and ESL 1 & 2 – Ms. Candia – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last names beginning with F – Ms. D’Aquisto
- Last names beginning with G – K – Ms. Calton – email@example.com
- Last names beginning with L – N – Ms. Berbert – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last names beginning with O – S – Ms. Stoddard – email@example.com
- Last names beginning with T – Z – Ms. Olsen – firstname.lastname@example.org