The Cottonwood Webstore link has been redirected to this page. In addition to paying school fees, please complete the registration process outlined in the steps below, and there will be a link to the webstore where student fees can be paid. (This link will return to the normal Cottonwood Webstore once school begins.)
Students who are already enrolled and have completed a class schedule need to complete the following items to pay fees and register for school online.
Complete online Granite School District registration by clicking here to access the parent portal. You will access important district information and pay school fees. (Instructions for creating a parent portal account.)
When all steps have been completed at the portal, student schedules will be e-mailed to you within 48 hours. If there are any problems with your schedule once you receive it, please go to the following link to request changes to your schedule: 2017-18 1st Semester Class Change Request
After you have completed all steps in the portal, return to this page for additional items and information.
Please click on the links below for additional registration items and information.
- 2017-18 Keys to Success Release Form (print this form, sign it, and return the signed form to the main office)
- Yearbook – Purchase your yearbook by clicking here to go to the Josten’s website (yearbooks CANNOT be purchased through the school webstore). Yearbooks will be sold for a discounted price of $45 (+ tax) until Labor Day – September 4. Beginning September 5,2017, the price of the yearbook will increase to $50 (+ tax), and on February 1, 2018, the price will increase again to $55 (+ tax)! So make sure you purchase your yearbook now, at a discounted price!!
- Parking Permit – If your student needs a parking permit, please complete this 2017-18 Parking Permit Application and return to Cottonwood High School.
- Fee Waiver – If you are applying for a fee waiver, please come to the school with ONE of the following as documentation:
- three most recent pay stubs for everyone working in the household
- letter from Workforce Services which states you are on food stamps
- 2015 tax return
- PTSA Information – 2017-18 PTSA Fundraiser and Volunteer Information
- Community Council – any parent interested in being a member of the Cottonwood Community Council, click on the following link for more information and the Declaration of Candidacy form: 2017-18 Community Council Elections
- Lockers – Students will not automatically be assigned a locker. If a student would like a locker, they must request a locker by going to https://cottonwood.lockergm.net – there will be a $2.00 charge.
- Free and Reduced Lunch Information
- Student Accident Insurance Information