EISENHOWER SCHOOL FEE INFORMATION
Although you have already registered for classes, you will still need to sign registration forms through the Registration tab on the Parent Portal before your student’s schedule and locker assignment will be emailed to you.
*The Registration tab will not be available on the portal until after August 1st* If you would like to pay fees or apply for a fee waiver before then, you may do so by following the instructions below.
There is a computer available in the front office if needed. The office will be open M-F from 8:00 – 2:30 beginning on August 1st.
Lockers will be issued on a first come/first served basis as student fees are received. When fees are paid online (or a Fee Waiver is mailed and approved by EJH Administration – see below for information about applying for a Fee Waiver), we will assign the best location available on a first come/first served basis. We assign full-sized lockers first, then upstairs top lockers. We do not change locker assignments. The only exception is for a student that is too short to reach a top locker, then we will switch them to a bottom locker. If this is your situation, please come see us in the front office.
School fees must be paid or waived for the student to be assigned a locker before the beginning of school.
Class changes will be assessed a $5 fine and must be approved by an administrator.
- 1) BASIC FEES (Required for all students) – $49 Includes Textbook, Media/Technology, and Activity Fee.
- 2) INDIVIDUAL CLASS FEES – Additional class fees depending on the class as shown on the Registration Card.
OPTIONAL ITEMS you can purchase on the school web store:
- PE Clothes – black shorts $10
- PE Clothes – White EJH T-shirt $5
- PE Clothes – White EJH Dry-fit T-shirt $8
- Yearbook (includes sales tax) $16 (Yearbook price increases to $20 after December)
- PTSA Membership $6
- PTSA Fundraiser/Donation $30
To avoid collections: Fees must be paid within ninety (90) days of your student starting school. If applying for a fee waiver, a parent or guardian must submit application and documentation within thirty (30) school days.