Dear Evergreen Junior High,
Fourth Term Report Cards are now available on the Granite Parent Portal! To access your student’s report card please do the following:
- Go to https://schools.graniteschools.org/olympushigh/ and click “GSD Portal.”
- Sign into your parent account or, if you don’t have an account click “Click here to create a Portal Account”
- Once you are in the portal, click the “Student Center” tile and then
- Click “Student Document” (you will need to sign in again here) then
- Click “Cum Folder” then
- Click “Final Report Cards”
If you have questions or are having problems with Portal, please go to the Parent Help Page at http://gsdparenthelp.weebly.com/. You may also talk to the district portal specialists at 385-646-4509. Please understand that occasionally the district has updates to the Granite Parent Portal and there may be some outages. You may need to wait 24 hours and try again.
It is important that you have an active parent portal account now as you will be using it in August to complete the annual registration forms as well as next school year to check your student’s grades.
Evergreen Junior High