Registration day for the coming 2017-18 school year will be on August 8th from 9am-12pm and 4pm-6pm. If you cannot make it to registration day, you may come by the school office another time and we will be happy to help. Parents/guardians will be asked to:
- Verify information on a pre-printed registration card.
- Sign off various policies which will be printed on the reverse of the registration card.
- Provide proof of residence in your name. This can be a utility bill such as the electric, gas, garbage, or water bill (unfortunately, phone or cable bills do not qualify as proof of residence, nor do bank statements). A valid driver’s license, passport or lease or mortgage agreement is also a valid proof of residence.
- Provide proof of student immunizations if needed.
- You then will have the option to apply for free/reduce lunch, join the PTA and learn about other ways to be involved at Frost.
For further information and registration materials, please visit our 2017-18 registration page be clicking HERE.