This year, your child will be given their registration paperwork before they leave on the first day of school.
Please complete/correct the registration card, sign at the bottom, and initial all items on the back of the card. Return the card with your child the next day.
Parents listed on the birth certificate will have access to the child and allowed to take them from school unless there is a court document on file at the school stating otherwise.
Kinder Registration:Dear Parents and Guardians, Kindergarten and New student registration has begun.
Time: 8:30-2:00 Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday Only.
Please call for an appointment, so we can ensure someone is in the office to assist you. 385-646-4840
Please note that all kindergarten students will need to undergo KEEP testing prior to being placed in a class. Testing will take place at the school on August 10-12. Testing will take approximately 25 minutes. You will schedule a testing time on the same day you complete the registration paperwork. Kindergarten students need to be registered by August 6th.
You will be notified in August which teacher your child will have.
- 2019-20 Registration Card (Blank)
- 2019-20 Registration Card Spanish (Blank)
- 2019-20 Information Packet
- 2018-19 Information Packet – Spanish
- Elementary Student Privacy Rights
- Attendance Procedures
- Attendance Procedures – Spanish
- Free and Reduced Lunch Flyer
- Free and Reduced Lunch Flyer – Spanish
- Off-Campus Activity (Field Trip) Acknowledgement
- Off-Campus Activity (Field Trip) Acknowledgement – Spanish
- Parent Acknowledgement for Bullying Etc
- Parent Acknowledgement for Bullying Etc – Spanish
- Parent Acknowledgment for Bullying Etc – Vietnamese
- Parent Acknowledgment for Bullying Etc – Arabic
- Head Injury Policy/Parent Acknowledgement
- Head Injury Policy/Parent Acknowledgement – Spanish
- Head Injury Policy/Parent Acknowledgement – Vietnamese
- Head Injury Policy/Parent Acknowledgment – Arabic
- Student Technology Use Agreement
- Student Technology Use Agreement – Spanish
- Student Insurance Flyer
- McKinney-Vento Form
- McKinney-Vento Form – Spanish
- Granite School District Open Enrollment Options and Guidelines