We are pleased to welcome your student to Granger High next year! School begins August 21, 2017. Summer registration is for your student that has already selected classes and will need to attend one of the registration dates. This summer there will be a MANDATORY walk-in registration for students and at least one parent or guardian. Students will receive their schedules, lockers (optional), and important school information. You will be able to pay student fees and walk around the building. A morning and evening time is scheduled each day for your convenience. Please plan to attend one of these times. Any questions, please call 385-646-5320.
- Current Students (including those from feeder Junior Highs):
- August 7th- 7:00am-6:00pm
- August 8th- 9:00am-6:00pm
- August 9th- 7:00am-6:00pm
- Students new to the Area:
- August 10th- 7:00am-6:00pm
- August 11th- 7:00am-noon
New Student Registration
New student registration is August 10th, 7:00AM-6:00PM OR August 11th, 7:00AM-NOON. This registration process is for all students who will be new to the district or school and have NOT already completed a class schedule request for Granger High School for the current school year.
This doesn’t apply to students moving from their Junior High School into Granger High as part of their boundary school.
Please provide the school with the following information when you come to enroll in person:
- PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN with Photo ID must be present at time of registration.
- An Original Birth Certificate
- Copy of Complete Immunizations
- Proof of Residence (current utility bill)
- Withdrawal form and Transcript from former school.
Contact us at (385)646-5320 with any questions.
Things to know
- Basic fees $75 – driver education $140 – yearbook $40 – parking permit $10 – P.T.S.A. $5 – class fees to be assessed later when schedules are sure
- Please bring a proof of address, immunizations, payment (or fee waiver documentation, i.e. tax information)