Wednesday, May 22
- 7:30 -12:00 noon *Graduation Practice* MANDATORY ATTENDANCE Students must attend graduation practice to participate in commencement. Meet in the auditorium.
- All Day: Yearbook day
- Freshmen may pick up yearbooks at 8:00 a.m. before they head to Lagoon.
- Sophomores and Juniors may pick up yearbooks after they are dismissed from 1B.
- Seniors may pick up yearbooks after graduation practice.
- As for Lancers who didn’t purchase a yearbook online, they’ll have one last chance to buy a yearbook. It’s a small chance. Starting at 7:30, Ms. Foster will sell yearbooks to students with no unpaid fees or fines. We have 15 books reserved for each class: freshmen, sophomores, and juniors. We also have 45 yearbooks reserved for seniors.
Thursday, May 23
- Graduation! Seniors report to Maverik Center at 1:35 p.m. General seating opens for families at 1:00 p.m. Graduation ceremony begins promptly at 2:00 p.m.
- 9:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m. Senior Breakout – FREE ADMISSION Only Granger High Seniors will be admitted. Dinner, games, drawings, photo booth, and more surprises. Seniors bring your school ID.
- AN IMPORTANT NOTE: Students with outstanding fees/fines or academic holds will not be given their cap and gown until all issues have been cleared.